Party Frequently Asked Questions
How long will kids birthday party last?
Kids parties are booked 2 hours
How many guests are required to book a kid’s birthday!
Small Party Room:
A minimum of 5 in our Pop-N-Play Room and a maximum of 15 guests.
Large Party Room:
Our Large Party room is a minimum of 10 and maximum of 20 guests but recommended for ages 6 and up dance parties & Parisi Sports parties.
Do I have to provide food for adults that attend my kid’s birthday?
2 Large pizzas are included and each birthday kid participant receives a water.
Any extra pizzas for adults will be ordered will be a separate charge.
Minimum food you may bring as far as chips, cakes, cupcakes, and extra drinks. A cooler will be available and ice.
Do I have to bring any party supplies or decorations?
Please bring cake knife, candles, and lighter. All paper products (plates, cups, napkins, and plastic utensils included) and decorations are covered.
Clean – up included.
About our Parties Terms & Conditions:
- All parties require a $100.00 non-refundable deposit to book any parties.
- All parents are required to sign a waiver for children under 18 before they participate in any activities.
- Waivers will be provided to a parent upon booking that can be printed or downloadable from our website. We are unable to make exceptions so please make sure you remind guest to bring waivers to party!
- A final headcount is due 48 hours in advance.
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to take care of your final party payment and to meet your party coach. We accept cash or credit.